The artifact is a signed manuscript of Saint Gaspare del Bufalo, written in 1820 from Foligno, an ancient town of Italy in the province of Perugia, to Fabrica di Roma, a commune in the province of Viterbo.
Saint Gaspare was born in Rome on January 6, 1786 and died there in 1837. He was a priest and founder of the Congregation of the Missionaries of the Most Precious Blood. Pope Pius X beatified him in 1904, and Pope Pius XII canonized him in 1954.
The letter is in nearly perfect condition with minimal creasing on the single sheet of paper, which can be seen in the photo.
It is an excellent addition to the Papal Artifacts Collection of items belonging to or associated with the Saints & Blesseds.